A Must-Have For Work On Your Vehicle's Front End
The ARES 4-Piece 12-Point Axle Nut Socket Set includes 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, and 36mm sockets that will help you remove axle nuts from shafts more easily with extra depth to accommodate various lengths. Made from high-strength Chrome Molybdenum steel with a Black Phosphate coating to prevent corrosion, each socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. Their high-torque, 12-point openings grip fasteners securely, preventing round-off, so you'll be able to replace wheel hubs, axle shafts, ball joints, and u-joints safely and efficiently. Thanks to the included blow mold case, it’s easy to store and transport these sockets so they’re easy to find when you need them.
- Includes: 4 pc. axle nut sockets and 1 pc. Blow mold case
- Sizes: 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm
- 1/2-inch drive
- Length: 90mm (3.54 inches)
- Extra deep to fit various lengths
- Made from high-strength Chrome Molybdenum steel
- Black Phosphate coating prevents corrosion
- High-torque, 12-point opening grips fasteners securely, preventing round-off
- For removal or installation of axle nuts on front wheel and 4WD drive vehicles
- Intended for use with Impact drivers
- This tool set meets and exceeds ASME standards.