72 Teeth for Only 5 Degree Sweep with a Flexible Head
The ARES 72-Tooth Flex Head Ratchets need only 5 degrees sweep for ratcheting action and feature a 180-degree flexible head design with a quick release for easy socket changes. Made of premium Chrome Vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant Mirror Polish Chrome finish, each ratchet is built to last, so you'll always be able to use it confidently when you need it. Thanks to the thumb switch on the back of each ratchet head, you can easily change direction, so it's ready for any job. This set even includes a stubby version of our 3/8-inch drive ratchet for use in tight and confined spaces.
- Includes- 4 pc. ratchets
- Sizes: 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive and 3/8-inch drive stubby
- Lengths: 1/4-inch ratchet is 7 inches long, 3/8-inch ratchet is 11 3/8 inches long, 1/2-inch ratchet is 12 1/4 inches long, and 3/8-inch drive stubby ratchet measures less than 6 inches long.
- 180 degree flexible head for increased access and comfort during use
- 72 teeth
- 5 degree swing arc
- Thumb switch on back of ratchet head for easy direction change
- Quick Release button for easy socket changes
- Constructed of premium Chrome Vanadium steel
- Mirror Polish Chrome finish resists rust and corrosion and provides high visibility
- Easy to clean
- Meets and exceeds ASME performance standards