One Tool For Almost Any Wiring Task
The ARES 9-inch Wire Crimper and Cutter Electrical Multi Tool allows you tackle almost any task involving wire with a single tool. Whether you're an electrician or DIY enthusiast, you'll love the HRC 48-53 high quality carbon steel blades that resist corrosion and nicking and the comfort grips that are ergonomically engineered to reduce stress and muscle fatigue on the hand. This tool strips and cuts 8-22 AWG stranded wire, strips, cuts and crimps 10-24 AWG solid wire, terminals and connectors, crimps ignition terminals, shears a wide range of screws, cuts bolts, and more.
Some jobs, though, aren't about the crimp, but a clean cut. For a more robust cutting tool with more versatile application, check out our heavy duty shears, available in 5.5-inch and 7.5-inch sizes, and our 10-inch electronics cable cutting pliers -- we've got you covered for a quick clip on anything from a loose thread to a pesky wire.
- Includes: 1 pc. Wire Multi Tool
- Strips and cuts 8-22 AWG stranded wire or 10-24 AWG solid wire
- Crimps 10-24 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals/connectors
- Crimps ignition terminals
- Shears 10-24, 10-32, 8-32, 6-32, and 4-40 screws
- Cuts bolts
- HRC 48-53 hardened carbon steel cutting surfaces
- Non-slip comfort grips are ergonomically engineered to reduce stress and muscle fatigue on hands