Easier AC And Fuel Line Replacement And Repair
The ARES Air Conditioner and Fuel Line Quick Disconnect Tool Set makes fuel and AC line repair and replacement easy. Quick disconnect coupler fittings have a locking mechanism inside the outer housing that goes over the lip of the fuel filter. These tools get under that locking mechanism and release the inner lip. You need these disconnect tools to release the locking mechanism on fuel and AC lines in sizes 1/4 - 7/8 inches.
- Includes: 7 pc. Quick disconnect tools and 1 pc. Reusable storage tray
- Sizes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, and 7/8-inch
- Constructed of high quality ABS plastic
- Separates quick disconnect style fittings on GM, Ford, Dodge, and Chrysler cars and pickup trucks
- Separates spring lock couplings on Ford, Dodge, and Chrysler cars and pickup trucks
- Relieve the pressure in the fuel line before disconnecting it
- Remember to pull on the line after the spring (locking mechanism) has been released
- For best results, use with our ARES 15041 - Fuel and AC Line Disconnect Pliers
- Note: This set is not intended for use with heater hoses.