Accurate Belt Tension Readings for Accurate Settings
The ARES Belt Tension Gauge is designed to work on most motorcycles with a secondary drive belt and a 10lb specification, so no matter what kind of tension you need for your vehicle, this gauge will help you easily and accurately measure belt tension so you can know it's right. The universal pad will hold the belt in place while you adjust the tension, and the clear and easy-to-read markings will take the guesswork out of adjustments, so you'll never have to worry about inaccuracy that can lead to shortened belt life.
- Includes: 1 pc. Belt Tension Gauge
- Works on most motorcycles with secondary drive belt and 10lb specification
- Clear, easy-to-read markings for accurate measurement
- Universal pad securely holds belt in place during adjustment
- For use after belt replacement, adjustment, or wheel service
- This belt tension gauge is compatible with Harley Davidson.