Leverage To Remove And Install Stubborn Drum Brake Hold-Down Springs
This ARES Brake Spring Compressor Tool provides you with the leverage you need to easily remove and install stubborn drum brake shoe retaining spring washers. With a comfortable handle and fluted socket for maximum grip, our design makes it simple to remove and replace backing plate springs, cups, and pins, so you can get the job done quickly and easily.
- Includes: 1 pc. Brake spring compressor tool
- For removal and installation of drum brake shoe retaining spring washers up to 7/8 inches in diameter
- Comfortable handle for enhanced grip
- Improved leverage
- Fluted socket firmly secures springs
- Works with backing plate springs, cups, and pins
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Removing is easy as you can just blindly turn the tool until the parts align and the retainer comes off."
"Great for securing the springs!"
"This item came in right in time to change brakes in both of out trucks and it made life so much easier. Amazingly didn't send the spring(more...)