Easily Remove Trim And Upholstery Clips And Fasteners
The ARES Clip Removal Plier makes it easy to safely remove clip style fasteners on automotive upholstery and trim. Designed to work in tight spaces, the plier's flat blade easily slides under most standard upholstery clips and anchors, allowing you to remove door upholstery clips door panel clips, and much more without damaging the surrounding trim. Whether you're working on a Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, or Chrysler, this tool has you covered.
- Includes: 1 pc. Clip removal plier
- Flat blade slides easily under most standard upholstery clips and anchors
- Prevents damage to surrounding trim and fasteners
- Ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue during long term use
- Works with Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler and more
- Ideal for removing door upholstery clips, door panel clips, and many other standard trim anchors and clips
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Good quality clip removal tool."