Easier Single Or Double Flaring
The ARES Double Flaring Tool Kit features 7 adapters, a mini tubing cutter, and a convenient storage case so you'll have everything you need for flaring jobs in one place. With a forged yoke constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel and a swivel made of alloy steel with chrome plating, this tool is designed to assist in reducing friction. Whether you're doing single or double flaring on copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, or soft steel brake line tubing, this set has you covered.
- Includes: Double flaring tool, 7 pc. Adapters, 1 pc. Mini tubing cutter, and 1 pc. Storage case
- Adapter sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch
- Adapters also cover metric sizes 4.8-12.7mm
- Mini tubing cutter range: 1/8- 5/8-inch
- Forged yoke constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel
- Swivel constructed from alloy steel
- Chrome plating helps reduce friction
- For use when flaring double or single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing
- **NOTE: This kit is not designed for use with stainless and other hardened steel materials.**
- Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Nice product, it works!"
"Worked great! Good kit!"