Dual Drive Design for Enhanced Versatility
The ARES Dual Drive 1/4-Inch Drive and 1/4-Inch Hex Bit 72-Tooth Micro Ratchet features a dual drive design with both a 1/4-inch square drive anvil and 1/4-inch hex bit chuck, allowing for the use of both 1/4-inch drive sockets and hex bits. The ratchet also features a lightweight aluminum construction and signature red anodized finish, providing a stylish and durable solution for tight workspaces that reduces manual fatigue. Thanks to its compact size, you can work quickly and comfortably in tight and hard to reach areas and store in your pocket when done. This ratchet is built with the upmost quality and durability, so you'll always be able to use it confidently when needed. The ratchet also features a 72-tooth design fine gear ratcheting mechanism, requiring just a 5-degree swing arc to achieve maximum access and torque.
- Includes- 1 pc. Dual drive stubby ratchet
- Size: 1/4-inch drive anvil and 1/4-inch hex bit chuck
- Dimensions (in.): 3.8 x 0.87 x 0.38 (LxWxH) Lightweight aluminum construction to reduce fatigue
- Red anodized finish for durability and style
- 72-tooth design ratcheting mechanism
- 5-degree (more...)