Line Up Drill Marks and Set Nails With Precision
The ARES Dual Head Center Punch & Nail Setter is the perfect tool for aligning, setting, and starting your drilling job with ease. Made from heat-treat hardened carbon steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined tool allows you to easily make perfectly centered, highly visible marks for drilling on any surface, whether wood or metal. When working with wood, you can even use this punch to start your nail in the correct position without having to swap tools. Thanks to the set's spring-loaded design and no-slip grip, you can comfortably deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever before.
- Includes: 1 pc. Dual head center punch and nail setter
- Nail setter head size: 1/16-inch (#2)
- Length: 5 1/2 Inches
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heat-treat hardened carbon steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Comfortable, no-slip grip
- Applications include: marking wood and metal surfaces for drilling, starting nail in wood, and counter sinking finish nails and brads
- Made in the U.S.A.