Line Up Drill Marks on Wood or Hard Metal With Precision
The ARES Dual Head Hammerless High Speed Steel Center/Prick Punch and 3/16-Inch Center Punch is the perfect tool for aligning, setting, and starting your drilling job on your toughest metals. Made from heat-treat hardened high speed steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined tool allows you to easily make perfectly centered, highly visible marks for drilling on any surface, whether wood, metal or otherwise. This punch even allows you to drive out leftover rivet mandrels, turning a complex job into a simple one as you move through the project with just one tool. Thanks to the punch’s spring-loaded design and new patent pending ergonomic comfort grip, you can easily deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever before.
- Includes: 1 pc. Dual Head High Speed Steel Center/Prick Punch and 3/16-Inch Center Punch Tool
- Long, thin-profile design
- Length: 5 1/2-Inch
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heat-treat hardened high speed steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Patent pending ergonomic, comfortable, no-slip grip
- Applications include: marking wood and hard metal surfaces and driving out rivets
- Made in the U.S.A.