A Must For Tire Removal
The ARES Lug Nut Flip Socket Set is a must-have for tire changes, brake jobs, or anything requiring tire removal. The set includes the six most common wheel lug nut socket sizes: 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 3/4 in., 13/16 in., and 7/8 in., along with a 3 in. extension bar and convenient storage case. Made of drop forged, heat treated chrome molybdenum steel, the electro-phosphate finish combined with laser etched size labeling provides a sleek look and high visibility. These versatile sockets can be safely used with an impact wrench, air ratchet, breaker bar, or torque wrench.
- Includes: 3 pc. Flip lug nut sockets, 1 pc. 3 in. extension bar, and storage case
- 1/2 in. drive
- Socket sizes: 17 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm, 3/4 in., 13/16 in., and 7/8 in.
- Most common wheel lug nut socket sizes
- Constructed of drop forged, heat treated chrome molybdenum steel
- Electro-phosphate finish
- Laser-etched size labeling for high visibility
- Safe for use with impact wrench, air ratchet, breaker bar, or torque wrench
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Great for simple jobs such as rotating your tires."
"Perfect for heavy wheel removal/installation."
"Must have for your car. The provided stock socket is horrendous and there's no torque rating. These lug nuts are a must have to be inside your car for tire changes, brake changes, anything that needs your tires removed. The other sizes that don't fit your car can be helpful if you get a new car or you can help someone else..."