Easily Compress Valve Springs on Ford 3-Valve Engines
The ARES Ford Valve Spring Compressor lets you quickly and easily compress valve springs on Ford 3-valve 4.6L, 5.4L, and 6.8L engines. Made of heavy duty Chrome Molybdenum steel with a rust- and corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating, this durable tool's precision machined components mean an exact fit every time. Whether you need to replace rocker arms, roller followers, lash adjusters, or other valve components, this tool lets you get the job done without removing the camshaft, so you can get things running smoothly again in no time.
- Includes: 1 pc. valve spring compressor
- Compatible with Ford 3-valve 4.6L, 5.4L, and 6.8L engines
- Designed to compress valve springs and assist in rocker arm, roller follower, and lash adjuster replacement without removing camshaft
- Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Note: Make sure the arm that pushes on the spring retainer has a clear path downward during use