Powerful Suction Action for Easy Fluid Changes
The ARES Manual/Pneumatic Fluid Extractor features a two-way design that allows for manual fluid suction with the included hand pump or pneumatic fluid extraction with your shop's air system. Thanks to a 10L reservoir with durable polypropylene construction and a non-sparking non-power design, you'll be able to safely remove used fluids from brake master cylinders, transaxles, power steering reservoirs, coolant reservoirs and more. With its automatic overflow prevention and quick-drain pouring spout, you'll also be able to prevent messes during use and avoid difficult cleanup afterward.
- Includes: Manual/Pneumatic Fluid Extractor System
- Capacity: 10L (2.64 gallons)
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Suitable for manual use with included hand pump or pneumatic use with air system
- Smooth, powerful suction action for easy fluid change
- Non-sparking non-power design
- Automatic overflow prevention
- Quick-drain pouring spout for easy cleanup
- Suitable for use with brake fluid, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, lubricants, water, and more
- Ideal for removing used fluids fromATVs, Boats, Farm and Industrial Equipment, Vehicles, Motorcycles, Small Aircraft Engines, Snowmobiles, Watercrafts, and more.