Easily Replace Your O2 Sensor
This ARES Oxygen Sensor Socket makes O2 sensor removal and replacement so easy, even people with minimal automotive experience can do it themselves. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this quality tool can save your knuckles. Made of premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, this oxygen sensor socket lets you exert maximum torque, and its slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached. Offset and compact, this oxygen sensor socket gives you extra leverage, even in hard to reach spots!
- Includes: 1 pc. oxygen sensor socket
- 3/8-inch drive
- Size 7/8-Inch (22mm)
- Constructed of chrome molybdenum steel
- 6-point beveled nose design securely grips sensor fasteners, preventing damage to the sensor
- Wire gate allows you to easily slip the socket onto the sensor, preventing damage to the wires
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Appears to be good quality steel and worked excellent on my 1990 Isuzu pickup exhaust manifold sensor with no trouble remo(more...)