Service Tie Rods On Front Wheel Drive Vehicles
The ARES 19mm Universal Tie Rod End Tool features a live center tip on the forcing screw that swivels to align the tool to the tie rod stud. Made of drop forged steel, this tool is made with longevity and durability in mind, and works with imports and many other front wheel drive vehicles, including SUVs with rack and pinion steering.
- Includes: 1 pc. Universal Tie Rod End Tool
- Size: 19mm
- Constructed of high quality heat treated drop forged steel
- Live center tip on forcing screw swivels to align tool with tie rod stud
- Works on imports and many other front wheel drive vehicles, including SUVs with rack and pinion steering
- For a full range of front end service tools, check out the ARES 70840 set