Easily Compress Valve Springs on Ford 2-Valve Engines
The ARES Valve Spring Compressor for lets you quickly and easily compress valve springs on Ford 2-valve 4.6L V8, 4.6L 4V, 5.4L V8, and 6.8L V10 engines. Made of heavy duty Chrome Molybdenum steel with a rust- and corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating, this durable tool's precision machined components mean an exact fit every time. Whether you need to service camshafts, valve seals, valve springs or retainers, this tool lets you get the job done with or without removing the engine or cylinder head, so you can get things running smoothly again in no time.
- Includes: 1 pc. Valve spring compressor
- Use with 3/8-inch drive breaker bar or ratchet
- Compatible with 1991-2004 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury 2-Valve 4.6L V8 engines, 4.6L 4V engines, 5.4L V8 engines, and 6.8L V10 engines
- May also be used on exhaust valves on 4V engines
- Designed to compress valve springs and assist in camshaft, valve seal, valve spring and retainer service
- For use whether engine has already been removed or remains installed
- For use with cylinder head on or off
- Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Note: Not for use on Triton 5.4 3V or any other 3V or 4V engine.